DALAT HASFARM

Thursday, November 09, 2006

DALAT HASFARM - THE BIGGIST FLOWER COMPANY IN VIET NAM

AGRIVINA LTD. Dalat Hasfarm® benefits from the mild climate of the Central Highlands in Vietnam. With 3 farms at different altitudes ranging from 1000 to 1500 meters above sea level, we are able to grow year round a wide assortment of cut-flowers, cut-foliage and young plants.

Established in 1994 Dalat Hasfarm®, Agrivina has been constantly expanding its production area. At the present total greenhouse area amounts to 39 hectares.

72% of Dalat Hasfarm® flowers are exported to Japan, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, and Cambodia. The other 28% finds its way to the domestic market of Vietnam for which a wide and stable distribution network has been established throughout the country.

Dalat Hasfarm® policy is to bring quality flowers to our customers, which can compete on the international market. To reach our goal we:
Establish a close relationship and a positive reputation with our customers.
Pay the highest attention to human resources and environment.
Train management team professionally and internationally.
Introduce new varieties and respect international breeders right.
Invest in modern greenhouse facilities & technology.
Pay the highest attention to research, innovation and quality.
Position Dalat Hasfarm as a strong brand.

Key data:
Company name: AGRIVINA LTD.
Trade name: Dalat Hasfarm®
Investment license No. 365B/GP, a 100% Foreign Joint Venture Company.
Date of issue: 7th June 1994
Total number of employees: 700

Awards:
"Biggest flower distribution company in Vietnam" from Vietnam records book center.
"Brand and trademark" Gold cup 2005 from Vietnam Businessman Cultural Center.

Member of INTERFLORA - flower world wide